PDA

View Full Version : A little freaked out

grumpypima
09-14-2007, 08:47 PM
Any info appreciated! I purchased our MNSSHP tickets online and printed them out....now I can not find them. And I can't re-print them; the link will not let me. Our tickets were for September 21 and we leave this Sunday. In my defense, this sort of thing usually doesn't happen to me. But that really doesn’t mean a lot right now. I am really panicked. Am I out of luck? What can I do?

GrumpyFan
09-14-2007, 10:35 PM
Call Disney and ask what they can do. Surely they have a way they can recover this for you. Although, it may involve cancelling the previous tickets, issuing a credit, and then re-purchasing the new tickets.

On a side-note, you might try something like PDFCreator which will allow you to print to a PDF file on your computer which can be saved and re-printed if needed. There are many other such programs, CutePDF and PDF995 to name a couple, but PDFcreator is what I use.

DisneyDudet
09-14-2007, 11:15 PM
OK, lets see, when we've lost stuff, we've found it in:
the safe
suitcases
by the computer
folders for PAST trips (that is NOT my doing!)
income tax folders

Usually, we find them in the suitcases, thinking that if we put them in there, we'd remember.

Also, I don't remember having an option of printing out tickets for the hard ticket events, unless you opted for the Will Call option. I would think if you had this, a receipt and an ID and CC would be sufficient.

Ultimately, I would be on the phone withe Disney ASAP!

Jeri Lynn
09-15-2007, 07:23 AM
I hope you get this all worked out soon! I never knew you could purchase the tickets online, I have always called and the plastic tickets were mailed to me.

As for keeping my WDW stuff, I have a backpack right near my computer for all my Disney stuff. I even have a seperate wallet with any passes and stuff that might still have some value to them. Whenever I am planning a trip, any documents etc that I get go into an envelope and then into the backpack. Everything is always in one place.

Enjoy the Halloween Party, I am going at the end of the month!

LudwigVonDrake
09-15-2007, 08:54 AM
If you don't find them...Call Disney :call:

CandleontheWater
09-15-2007, 09:36 AM
I would call Disney, I know that when I bought my tickets, they told me that they could print them out at guest relations when I showed up for the party. I bought mine over the phone, but I bet they can do the same thing with people who bought them over the internet. Do you still have your confirmation #? I'm sure they can track it down via your number. Good luck!

FriendsofMickey
09-15-2007, 09:39 AM
I am pretty sure Disney will be able to re-issue you tickets.

Last year, we had them hold our tickets until we were down there. This year for the Christmas party, since I purchased them so early, they said they had to send them to me. (Side note: Losing stuff is not out of the ordinary for me. I put them in a 'safe' place and then find them the next time I am looking for something else.) I voiced my concern and they stated that if I lost them, they could replace them. They did not give me details, so I do not know what you have to do to have them replaced, but it should be doable.

I also did not know you could purchase them on line. I would think, if you did not get hard tickets (plastic key card type), then maybe you still need to pick them up at the resort?

delusionalstitch
09-15-2007, 02:47 PM
I have issues like this before in the past Disney should beable to resend you the link to re print them or give you other options

grumpypima
09-15-2007, 03:38 PM
Good News! I called Disney, and they can print our tickets from my confirmation number. Thanks for making me feel better. It was after hours when I posted and I was a little freaked out. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. But we are good to go, now!