PDA

View Full Version : Sitting at the bar at Sci-Fi?

SandmanGStefani24
09-13-2007, 10:40 PM
hey everyone! does anyone know if there is a bar area for people to sit and eat/drink? i vaguely remember one, but it could have just been the counter separating the "tables" from the kitchen. i will be dining solo and would rather not take a table. thanks!

SandmanGStefani24
09-14-2007, 07:54 PM
hello? is this thing on?

SgtTigger
09-14-2007, 10:04 PM
No I dont know of any bar......

The have seating in the cars, at the benches in the rear and at the tables with the umbrellas in the back too......

That is all I know of......and I have been quite a few times.....

:cop: :tigger:

krorx
09-15-2007, 04:35 PM
No bar that I remember either. Take a car and enjoy the movie.:mickey:

Jared
09-15-2007, 06:17 PM
There is no bar, but the Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater is probably a good option for solo diners. The restaurant is dark and quiet because people are busy watching the movie. Don't worry about being alone and enjoy the experience.

SgtTigger
09-15-2007, 07:45 PM
i will be dining solo and would rather not take a table. thanks!

I am sorry I missed this part.... Don't worry about being alone..... We were only two of us last trip and we hitch hiked in the back seat of a family of four... The car sat 6.... it was no problem though because we were all looking forward at the movie and the seats are separated very nicely.....

:cop: :tigger:

SandmanGStefani24
09-15-2007, 07:54 PM
thanks Intercot friends! I will probably ask for a table, if at all possible because the cars were very cramped. (i'm only 5'7" and I could barely fit in the backseat of a car) Plus we were really close to the family in front of us. Too close for me!

But, I'll do anything to get that great chili again!
:D

plumberswife
09-16-2007, 09:17 AM
No bar there, but there's a bar at 50's primetime cafe called tune in lounge. My husband & I sat their had drinks & lunch. I prefer there food more than sci-fi.:marg: