PDA

View Full Version : What's the quickest way...

disneydeb
09-13-2007, 09:34 PM
to get from MGM to DTD?

Scar
09-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Car / Taxi

mermaidmarian
09-14-2007, 06:18 AM
I don't believe there are buses that run between MGM and DTD.

Perhaps taking the walkway or the water shuttle from MGM to Boardwalk and boarding their bus to MGM. Maybe someone with familiarity with Saratoga Springs could tell you how near DTD one of their bus stops is and if DTD is then accessible by walking.

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-14-2007, 09:10 AM
You can walk to DTD from Saratoga Springs, but it is a FAR walk!! I would walk/take boat to Boardwalk, then get on a bus to DTD... Or, you could take a bus to any resort, i dont know what would be closest, CBR maybe? then get on a DTD bus...

DDuck66
09-14-2007, 09:39 AM
I would grab a bus to either CBR or POPS and then transfer to the DTD bus. I would expect about 45 minutes to an hour to get from one to the other.

princessM0m
09-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Once a bus reaches SSR it makes several stops within the resort. I don't know how long the walk is from SSR to DTD, but I think the closest stop within SSR is Congress Park. Maybe another poster can confirm this or you can call the hotel, or look on a map here on Intercot. Some say the walk isn't that bad. If you aren't a "walker" you may not agree. I would definitely research it a little further, however, because if it works it is probably the most efficient way to get there.

TheAdventurer
09-14-2007, 01:23 PM
SSR is very spread out; a walk from the main stop will be long. But If you stay on the bus to SSR until the very last stop, the walk is pretty short, I'm guessing 10 minutes. Ask the driver, he'll be able to help you out.

Edit: (I just looked at the sattelite photos, and eyeballing it, the distance to the entrance of DTD Marketplace from the SSR Congess park bus stop is about the same as the distance from the Germany pavilion to the France pavilion)