PDA

View Full Version : VMK Down?

TinkRocks
09-13-2007, 08:53 PM
Anyone else having trouble logging in to VMK this evening?

I've been trying to log on for almost an hour now...

chrisb26
09-13-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah VMK is down It has not worked for a few hours now.

BronxTigger
09-13-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah. :mad:

TinkRocks
09-13-2007, 09:07 PM
Phew! Glad it's not just me. I thought I would need help... ;)

OhGee
09-13-2007, 09:08 PM
I was on VMK at 7:30 EST when a message popped up saying that VMK had to close temporarily for maintenance and would be open shortly. Then I got the usual end of night closing message.

Very curious, wonder what they are doing now? Hoping there will be a castle suite room and ears for everyone to make up for this wait. It's cutting into our Dream Squad time! LOL

Krystal_Rose
09-13-2007, 09:15 PM
Yeah, cutting into the Dream Team time. Come on VMK I need to get those ears. Plus Dragon's quest tonight starts in less than an hour. Hope it comes back up soon.

JPL
09-13-2007, 09:24 PM
Of course it's down because I have time to play and get on a little earier :(

PinkJJ
09-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Dragon's quest tonight starts in less than an hour. Hope it comes back up soon.

Rose, I am beginning to think it's because of Dragon's Awesome Inferno-Giving-Away Quest that they had to temporarily close VMK in order to be prepared for the massive crowds. :cool:

varcity
09-13-2007, 09:31 PM
Rose, I am beginning to think it's because of Dragon's Awesome Inferno-Giving-Away Quest that they had to temporarily close VMK in order to be prepared for the massive crowds. :cool:

oddly thats what I thought when I read this thread title as well :mickey:

Krystal_Rose
09-13-2007, 09:36 PM

Well it's either that pink or it is because you are so vastly beautiful that they had to prepare something special just for you. :blush:

WDWfanatic742
09-13-2007, 09:47 PM
I am going to go on one of my conspiracy theories here, so watch out:

1) They want to prepare for the crowds for Dragon's Quest tonight which without a doubt will break records OR they want to not give her a chance to open her room and break the servers. Following this, the quest will be moved to the weekend were even more people will be able to get on and the game will break down over the stress and will have no choice but close the game down for a month.

2) They are preparing to open a new land. I say new rooms in every land, complete revamp of Frontierland, New Orleans Square and Tomorrowland, and a Virtual Epcot. Released all tomorrow morning to joyous celebration from all of the Virtual World and peace throughout the real world.

3) Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be released in the near feature and they are shuffling around servers. I can bet that ToonTown is probably down as well. We will all be overjoyed with finally getting our POTCO back and nobody will sleep this weekend. Kids everywhere will start dropping their grades and adults will be fired for not going to their work.

4) I ran out of ideas.... :(

PinkJJ
09-13-2007, 09:50 PM
Well it's either that pink or it is because you are so vastly beautiful that they had to prepare something special just for you. :blush:

ROFL, Aww Rose, It's not me, it's you! And it's because you are also vastly intelligent. ;)

(Sorry everyone, inside joke between Rose and I)

chrisb26
09-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I was so close to making it back on then the server wouldn't let me :( But got closer then I was to making it.

Krystal_Rose
09-13-2007, 09:58 PM
ROFL, Aww Rose, It's not me, it's you! And it's because you are also vastly intelligent. ;)

Oh, that's right. And you are the kitten...grrr.owl

Krystal_Rose
09-13-2007, 10:00 PM
I was so close to making it back on then the server wouldn't let me :( But got closer then I was to making it.

Me too Dino, then no connection to server. Got excited and then...nothing. I am now into my regular time for playing at night. And here I thought I would get on earlier than I usually do for more of a chance of winning those ears!!

Krystal_Rose
09-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Yay!! It's back up. I just logged in!! Dream team here I come.

PinkJJ
09-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Rose, are you the only one? Are the streets all bare? Cause I can't get on. So I am thinking it's just you and your vast wisdom and the dream team on at this moment. So collect a few ears for Pink, won't you? :thumbsup: