PDA

View Full Version : Playhouse Disney Concerts

DisneyLuvRSince76
09-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Has anyone attended any of the Playhouse Disney Concerts at MGM, yet?

If yes, what was your and/or your kids opinions? How were the crowds?

We're planning on attending one of the concerts on 9/22 (Imagination Movers). We'll be at MGM already that morning for breakfast at Hollywood & Vine.

~ Kara ~ 7 days and counting

tinksmom02
09-13-2007, 08:07 PM
I can't answer you personally, but my friend was there for Imagination Movers last year and her kids really enjoyed it!

Jenna's not that into them, so we're skipping the concert.

My question kind of goes along with this. I wonder if the other parks will be less crowded because of the concerts?

DisneyLuvRSince76
09-14-2007, 01:47 PM
My question kind of goes along with this. I wonder if the other parks will be less crowded because of the concerts?

I was wondering the same thing...

A.J. isn't really into the Imagination Movers either (he'd prefer the Doodlebops or Playhouse Disney Live in Tour), but I figure that as long as we are there, we might as well check them out!

CosmicRay
09-14-2007, 02:45 PM
We saw the IM's in concert earlier this year here in TX. I can't say how crowds will be at the park, but I will say they put on a great concert and are lots of fun! DD age 5 and DS age 4 really liked it.

Ruprect
09-24-2007, 09:39 PM
An update for those that are interested in how the concert was. We attended the 10AM show on the 22nd (departure day) and the theater was only about 1/3 full. DW and I enjoyed the show more than the kids.

There were alot of kids down front dancing and having fun though and I would definitely go again.