PDA

View Full Version : How are the fast-passes for soarin?

DONROCK
09-13-2007, 06:33 PM
When we went to Epcot 2 years ago, we had to go first thing in the morning and grab a fast-pass for Soarin....if not they we all out for the day by noon! I'm hoping it's gotten better now that the ride has been there for a while. Hate to think I have to rush over there as soon as the park opens to guarantee a ride. Tell me what time of day you've gone to Epcot to ride Soarin. Thanks!

Scott C
09-13-2007, 06:41 PM
Depends on what time of year you are going, but on our June trip, I would say by 1 or 2pm.

Thanks
Scott

SBETigg
09-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Unfortunately, it is still a pretty busy attraction and the standby wait is long and FastPasses can run out even in slower seasons. Probably not by noon, but it does pay to get there earlier in the day.

WDWfanatic742
09-13-2007, 07:40 PM
I've seen them all gone before noon during the summer. All depends on how the crowds are at Epcot that particular day and time of the year. Lately, all of the parks have been down in the number of crowds for the past week or two. With Haunted Mansion opening back up, the crowds should get a little more heavy than the past couple weeks.

DizneyRox
09-13-2007, 08:44 PM
Since there are only two rides where a FP is necessary in Epcot, they tend to go fast. Personally I've never seen them available after about 1pm or so.

It's got a fairly low throughput, so even on light days it can easily sell out.

Mickey 101
09-13-2007, 09:01 PM
We were there last over the holidays, so that's no real indicator. But the good news is that there's now a sign out front that tells when the fps are gone for the day, so you don't have to wind through the entire crowded pavillion and down the steps just to find out it was for nothing.

#1donaldfan
09-15-2007, 09:46 AM
We headed straight to Soarin 1st thing......the line for FP's was busting at the seams.....I feel that's the only way to do it so your not waiting in standby, or riding it "way" late in the day.....we just like riding it as early as possible and getting that craziness out of the way. We love the ride, but it's getting sorta out of hand.....after we get our passes we head out to MS and proceed according to the time on the passes......

Clotho
09-15-2007, 03:24 PM
We just got back from a Labor Day trip, and we got FP's around 1pm, with a return of 4:20-5:20.

pook@wdw
09-15-2007, 03:47 PM
We ALWAYS get to Soarin 1st thing, get out fastpass, and go on the attraction right away. Then come back @ fastpass time and ride again!:cloud9:

LoriMistress
09-15-2007, 03:49 PM
When we went to Epcot 2 years ago, we had to go first thing in the morning and grab a fast-pass for Soarin....if not they we all out for the day by noon! I'm hoping it's gotten better now that the ride has been there for a while. Hate to think I have to rush over there as soon as the park opens to guarantee a ride. Tell me what time of day you've gone to Epcot to ride Soarin. Thanks!

It's still a pretty busy season. Though I've read some trip reports in September that the FP for Soarin was actually reasonable, but that's extremely rare.