PDA

View Full Version : HHI Review

pox24
09-13-2007, 02:07 PM
My wife and I just got back from HHI. This resort was magnificent. Laid back, a walk to fine shoppes and great dining, spotless, nestled in the marshes of the low country, and if you are a golf nut like me...
paradise. I wish we could have stayed longer. I was able to play 3 rounds right across the street at Palmetto Dunes. My wife was nuts because there is shopping everywhere within 10 minutes. She even climbed the lighthouse at Harbourtown. Of course it took a strong Pina Colada to get her to go up 63 feet. We had a studio and it was ready for us at 9:00 am when we arrived. The studio was larger than the ones at WDW. The kitchenette was on the right as you entered. The rockers on the balcony were a nice touch looking over the marshes. There is also a Beach House which is Disney too. A shuttle takes you there. This was our first time at HHI and I can't wait to go back.

Mushu11756
09-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the review!!! My wife and I are are hoping to get to HHI in the next year or so!!!

tinkerbell04
09-13-2007, 03:32 PM
:mickey:Thanks for sharing this review! We can't wait to try HHI. We tried Vero this year and we LOVED it, we are looking to try HHI next summer.

Maleficent's Dad
09-14-2007, 06:28 AM
Thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

HHI and Vero are rarely discussed here and my family and I are always contemplating a trip to these resorts (hard to keep away from WDW, though! ;)).

sillyolbear
09-14-2007, 12:36 PM
Thanks for the review!

We stopped by the resort this summer and looked around and it does look great. We are hoping to fit in a visit in the next year as well.

disneycouple2004
09-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Thank you !!..we will put that one on our list to do...Already done Vero...we highly recommend it if you haven't been there yet...:thumbsup:

ThanxForNoticin
10-29-2007, 06:53 PM
We have also considered spending time at HHI. Can you please tell me what kind of dining options are available there? There is not a lot of info on the DVC web site in that area - or I'm looking in the wrong place! It says there are a lot of local shops and restaurants. If so, what kind of restaurants? Are they within walking distance, or perhaps it's a short drive? Thanks for any info.

sillyolbear
10-30-2007, 04:00 PM
Dining options are limited at the resort itself. However, Hilton Head has outstanding restaurants and quite a few of them. The options run the gamut from the usual chains to locally run restaurants offering just about anything you could want.