PDA

View Full Version : Dress Code Narcoossees

LittleLady
09-13-2007, 01:45 PM
What is the dress code for Narcoossees? I have and ADR for dinner and want to go MK after but will want to be somewhat comfortable in the park but be dressed up enough for dinner.

Quasimodo
09-13-2007, 01:55 PM
I can't remember if there is a dress code or not. However, I do know most guests tend to wear business casual type clothing. Khaki shorts seem to be ok. I have seen people with t-shirts and shorts on in there. I usually wear khaki pants or shorts and a Disney polo style shirt when we go. I wouldn't wear my park cloths in there.

SBETigg
09-13-2007, 01:59 PM
You could get away with (and be comfortable in) nice shorts with a polo-style shirt or blouse, or a casual dress or capris. The dress code was recently relaxed to allow t-shirts but I didn't see any when I was there. I did see shorts and collared shirts. No flip flops or jeans or jean shorts or torn clothing, bathing suits or suit cover-ups, I believe.

LittleLady
09-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks! I wanted to make sure I could still wear something comfortable but presentable since we are going to the MK after. Business casual should work fine then.:mickey:

ibrowse17
09-13-2007, 02:50 PM
Last Feb I wore a nice pair of slacks and a button down shirt and for dinner. We saw people in sports coats and dresses, and even a guy wearing a mock turtle neck and a nice coat. I know it is listed as business casual, so not sure about summer wear. Growing up on the beach, I wish I could get away with wearing shorts and my Teva's!!