PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

mermaidmarian
09-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Hi All:

I have an avatar that I really like (not a custom avatar, as you can see), but I was thinking of putting on a costume for Halloween. Problem is, I would want to go back to my current avatar after the holiday - and it doesn't seem like my present avatar is being offered. Is it possible that it doesn't show as a choice if it is the one I have picked, or is it currently not available for selection?

Figment!
09-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Your current avatar is still available.:mickey:

It's #535 in the Mickey & Friends collection.

Melanie
09-13-2007, 10:06 AM
Your Minnie is there, number 535 under Mickey & Friends. :thumbsup:

Samtastic
09-25-2007, 09:01 AM
How do you make custom avatars?

DisneyTwinsMommy
09-25-2007, 12:11 PM
Is there a Chip and Dale avatar??

Carol
09-25-2007, 12:19 PM
How do you make custom avatars?Custom avatars are not an available option on the boards. That is exclusive to staff members.

Last Spring there was a server drive and custom avatars was a perk to those contributing. It was a one time offer.

I can tell you new avatars are added constantly and there is a pool of over a 1,000 to choose from.

Is there a Chip and Dale avatar??Sorry. No there is not. Some images are exclusive to staff members. Chip & Dale, Lilo, Wendy Darling, Jessica Rabbit ... to name a few.

Jared
09-26-2007, 09:25 AM
Custom avatars are not an available option on the boards. That is exclusive to staff members.

Last Spring there was a server drive and custom avatars was a perk to those contributing. It was a one time offer.

I can tell you new avatars are added constantly and there is a pool of over a 1,000 to choose from.

Sorry. No there is not. Some images are exclusive to staff members. Chip & Dale, Lilo, Wendy Darling, Jessica Rabbit ... to name a few.
Will the 10th anniversary avatar the moderators are sporting ever become available to the public? I know John said a while back it eventually would.

Just wondering if that's still true, especially because the celebration is two weeks away.

John
09-26-2007, 11:09 AM
Just added a new category called "INTERCOT" in the avatars and in there you will find the anniversary avatar.

A reminder, if you have a custom avatar from the Server Drive and you change your avatar, the custom avatar will be lost forever....

Jared
09-26-2007, 09:03 PM
Just added a new category called "INTERCOT" in the avatars and in there you will find the anniversary avatar.

A reminder, if you have a custom avatar from the Server Drive and you change your avatar, the custom avatar will be lost forever....
I knew there was a reason I never made a custom avatar despite my contribution to the server drive. I'd rather have the anniversary one for a while, and then go back to having Simba.

:)

disneydeb
09-26-2007, 09:24 PM
John THANK YOU! I look good in blue!:thumbsup:

jclightchasr
11-03-2007, 11:01 AM
Looking for an Orange Bird Avatar is this one available? I seem to remember seeing it months back before the server updates. If memory serves correctly the pic was a little grainy.