PDA

View Full Version : 1900 Park Fare

Dawnbaby
09-12-2007, 02:14 PM
We have reservations for 1900 Park Fare on Sept. 22 for breakfast. We just found out that the restaurant is closed and that they are holding the character meal elsewhere. Has anyone been recently or have any info on the alternative location? Also, have heard that temp. 1900 Park Fare is not a buffet but "order off the menu" type service.

Any info will be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Nicki'sMom
09-12-2007, 04:48 PM
We ate there Sat. night and food was great.

Lucyrella
09-12-2007, 05:00 PM
We were there on August 26th and it is held just down the hall from the 1900 Park Fare. In the cafe, it was very nicely laid out, and the characters do a table rotation so you will get to see them more than once. It was my daughter's 4th birthday and the service was just fantastic. So enjoy!

pooh0601
09-12-2007, 10:35 PM
From a character standpoint, there is probably no difference.

However, from a food standpoint, the fact that it is a pre-plated meal makes it very different than the "buffet" that it usually is. One thing that makes this buffet different than most, is that it has a made to order omelette station. Something a lot of the buffets don't have. The food there was better than both Ohana's and Chef Mickey's IMO. If this is your "only chance" to go, then I'd say go for it. But if it isn't, I would definently recommend waiting until it's back in its original location.

Though because we have 2 boys, and Mickey Mouse is there favorite character, we tend to usually go to Chef Mickey's.