PDA

View Full Version : Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Without Music

kelly.garrett
09-12-2007, 02:59 AM
I went on RnR right before park closing on my last trip, and there was no music. Oddly enough, there was nobody screaming either, so all you could hear was the ride itself. I was very surprised how lame the ride was without the soundtrack -- or the screamers! Don't get me wrong, I love RnR, but it just wasn't as fun. Has anyone else experienced this?

alpro2
09-12-2007, 07:54 AM
That happened to me a few years ago. I was very disappointed. The people in front of me were even more annoyed because I wound up singing Love in an Elevator during the whole ride. :D

bleukarma
09-12-2007, 08:05 AM
The people in front of me were even more annoyed because I wound up singing Love in an Elevator during the whole ride. :D

:funny::rotfl: :haha:

Rayadragon
09-12-2007, 11:17 AM
This happened to my brother and I on our last trip. He was looking forward to the music, and had been talking pretty non-stop about it when I got our fast passes. Well, we went on the ride, and I could just see the disappointment on his face that he didn't get to hear the music. It was our one chance to go on it too.

#1donaldfan
09-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Actually yes....this past June when riding the speakers were not working well in my car......we rode numerous times and only once did it happen.....maybe the speakers were offline......I don't foresee this being a norm.....can't be, right?????

sgdisney
09-12-2007, 11:55 AM
The one time I rode without music they let us stay on and ride again, with music!

tomorrowschild
09-12-2007, 12:22 PM
My brother and parents were on the ride in July. There was no music. My brother told the cast memeber at the end of the ride and they got to ride again. :mickey:

KAJUNKING
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
it is my understanding that is part of the reason for the late summer rehab, i would love to be able to ride with no music compared to not riding at all on our trip this week!

1 DAY LEFT!!!!!

xipetotec
09-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Actually yes, this happened to us once, and they just let us bypass getting back in line and let us ride again and there was music the second time!

limegreenmonorail
09-12-2007, 09:17 PM
It's happened to me a few times, but they're always given us another ride with music afterwards. But, yeah, the ride is no fun without music. If they ever permenantly took away the music, I'd never ride it again. Well, maybe, but it wouldn't be a priority. ;)

EvilQueen2006
09-12-2007, 09:21 PM
I also rode RnRC without the music last month. It really wasn't as much fun. I hope this problem gets resolved during the rehab. If this had been my first time on the ride, I don't know how much I would bother riding again.

LoriMistress
09-12-2007, 09:26 PM
That's part of the reason why RnRc is closed for a refurbishment. Also, the ride wouldn't work properly.