PDA

View Full Version : Disney outfits for children

pixiesmimi
09-12-2007, 12:16 AM
I have just seen the cutest Disney outfits today for little boys. They are all designed around the rides and attractions at Disney (Haunted Mansion, EE, etc.) Do any of you like to dress your kids in outfits every day on your trip or do you obsess about that special outfit? We do (at least DD does).:) :princess: If you would like for me to send you the link to these outfits, just PM me and I'll send it to you. Cute! Cute! Cute!

cal5755
09-12-2007, 12:25 AM
my 2 DD's (4,8) love the dress up part of being at Disney. They have a princess outfit for each day except the day we go to BBB. We leave in 2 days and I just ran out and got my 4 year old Alice In Wonderland at the disney store it is the cutest thing!! People say we are nuts and my aunt rolls her eyes every morning we are in Disney but the girls just love it!! Since we go every 2 years I saved my older DD's from last trip and bought new ones after they went on sale from halloween last october. The only 2 I got not at sale price were the Alice and Jasmine for my oldest.

I only wish they made a Pirate or Captain hook costume that was not so heavy. I know I could talk my 12 year old into something cool like that... I would love a pic of the girls in Tink outfits and my son in a captain hook.... Peter Pan is just sooooo out of the question for a 12 year old.... and too bad too cause he has the perfect head of red hair!!

pixiesmimi
09-12-2007, 10:09 AM
My DD has someone make her daughters outfits each time to wear. The first year I made a Minnie outfit for DGD #1 and DGD #2 wore the one from the year before. She had Cinderella and Snow White jumpers made. Precious! They had something to wear every day but the day we had our Princess breakfast, they wore their Cindy and SW outfits and got so many compliments. The Snow White outfit had written on the back, Someday my prince will come. A lady sitting on a bench saw my DGD #2 walking down the walk wearing it and she said "Yes, darling, some day he will come." So cute!

martinfamily5
09-12-2007, 10:33 AM
My DH and #2DD each have enough Disney T-shirts to wear one everyday of our trip.

Dyanna
09-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Sent you a PM earlier this morning. Would love to get some nice Disney clothes for DD before we leave.