PDA

View Full Version : Who's Bringing Pins? Pin Trading Meet?

TikiGoddess
09-11-2007, 09:53 PM
Hi all,

First of all, let me say, YAY!! Only a month until the Big Weekend!

Now... the big question. Who's bringing pins to trade?

And... is anyone interested in doing a pin trading mini-meet?

I'll be bringing about 20 pins to trade and buying plenty more when I'm there. :D

TikiG

JPL
09-11-2007, 10:57 PM
I usually only bring traders to trade with CMs after a few trips of bringing a pin bag or 2 I decided I had enough. And then there was the Odyssey in 2001 when we had a scheduled pin trading event and we carried our pins and it was so hot that the pins and us almost melted :(

grego77
09-12-2007, 04:26 PM
I will be bringing my pins. :mickey:

dlpmikki
09-14-2007, 01:29 PM
I'll be bringing pins. Probably still got some UK and Paris ones to trade as well! A mini meet could be fun. I think the Epcot day would be best choice and maybe meet at the tables by pin central? If you like the idea I'll look at the timetable to see when would be a good time to aim for.

Here we go again...
09-16-2007, 11:06 PM
I am in for a pin trading meet. My DD has some to trade and will be excited. I got her friend her first lanyard so she will be looking forwad to it too.

Since this trip is on a TIGHT budget, we might not be buying too many. Gotta save money for January and November 08!!

TracyL
09-17-2007, 08:15 PM
A pin meet at EPCOT on Saturday sounds like a good idea to me -- we could meet in front of Pin Central, or we could make it part of the lunch plan maybe?

Wait. What's the lunch plan? Is there a lunch plan? Maybe we could snag some tables in the eating area of the Land Pavilion -- lots of yummy food choices and lots of seating.....

grego77
09-17-2007, 09:26 PM
I have ressies for Coral Reef at 12 :cloud9:...but would love to make a meet either before or after. :mickey:

dlpmikki
09-18-2007, 03:56 AM
I think we are going for 10.15 or so inside Sunshine Seasons (red tables in middle section at the back - see the where's Figaro thread for a picture!) so people can trade between doing rides and then we are all off to Mexico for 11.

grego77
09-18-2007, 10:15 PM
sounds perfect...count me in! :D

John
09-19-2007, 10:20 PM
The new ICOT 7 LED Light Up Pins came in today. Hope to have details posted soon. They will be available at all meets. Pricing is being determined right now.

sagessa
10-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Is this pin trading meet officially going to happen? Nobody's posted on this thread in awhile, so I wanted to check before I drag pins anywhere. :)

Thanks,

Rachel R.

TikiGoddess
10-11-2007, 08:08 PM
Even if it doesn't happen (which I think it is going to) I will have some pins with me to trade during the weekend. I'm only bringing about 20 traders, nothing special by far, just fun pins to trade. A couple of Hidden Mickey pins, some other cute ones...

TikiG

Natazu
10-14-2007, 04:16 AM
Rachel and I slept through the meet. We didn't get back to the room Fri 'til the wee hours. If anyone wants to trade, just PM me or call the room. OKW 5410. We brought enough pins to reduce our gas mileage by a noticeable margin so I'm sure Rachel would love people to talk to about them. :sleepin: