PDA

View Full Version : Hall Of Presidents Questions

hnybear22
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Hi/
I haven't been to The Hall of Presidents since the 80's :blush:
We are planning on going on this trip to tie in DD9 civics class. Her teacher has requested pictures, info etc.
Does anyone know if non flash pictures are allowed? If not do you know if there are any postcards/ souvieners available from this attraction?

Thanks for the help:mickey:

battlefield2freak
09-11-2007, 09:49 PM
i believe they do allow photography not video recording. im not very sure since i havent been on it since '04.

Camping Mom
09-11-2007, 10:07 PM
Seems like they say "No flash photography or videotaping" but I could be wrong. I may be thinking of the American Adventure.

JuicyMoose17
09-11-2007, 10:17 PM
not sure on the flash if i had to guess i would say no too but i think i remember seeing a lincoln postcard somewhere

princessgirls
09-11-2007, 10:21 PM
I just did this attraction last week. There was an announcement about no flash photography.

There is a gift shop that has some cool stuff in it. Presidential dolls, and mostly patriotic stuff.

It is a neat attraction. I hadn't been in it in quite some time, I found that I did enjoy it.
Julie:mickey:

cal5755
09-11-2007, 11:48 PM
When we went in 03 we were allowed to video tape with now exterior lighting. We asked before we sat down to tape and the CM said sure, then pointed to our spotlight and said..."as long as that is not turned on." I never even brought the video camera in 05 so I dont know if the rules have changed.. but we did get permission to tape it in the past.

TheRustyScupper
09-12-2007, 10:50 AM
Rules:
. . . photos and video-taping is permitted
. . . but, no flash photography
. . . but, no external video lighting

Basically:
. . . it is like most other Disney rides
. . . you can record your memories
. . . but, don't do anything to destroy the effect for others