PDA

View Full Version : New Magic Pin?

Lazarus_long
09-11-2007, 06:08 PM
Today I was playing the arcade games and saw someon with a 'Stitch Space Vehicle Magic'. It has been a while since I played:ill:, Did I miss the release of this pin? If not how do I get one?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Never heard of it. Did it have a star on the pin? If it did then it was a magic pin :)

chrisb26
09-11-2007, 06:36 PM
Today I was playing the arcade games and saw someon with a 'Stitch Space Vehicle Magic'. It has been a while since I played:ill:, Did I miss the release of this pin? If not how do I get one?

Well the Stitch Space Vehicle Magic is from the VMK Trading card game. Do you know who was wearing this? Did they have blue ears? If so then it was a tester and they where probably testing the magic. That makes me happy because that is a cool looking car and I couldn't wait to get it! If it wasn't a tester then I wonder who got it and how. I haven't heard anything about the VMK Trading Card Game giving out prizes yet as far as I have heard its still in testing mode.

WDWfanatic742
09-11-2007, 07:26 PM
Game is not fully open yet. Had to be a tester or a tester that is using a regular character. Have a picture of the character?

varcity
09-11-2007, 07:28 PM
How unlikely is that. Comes back after a while to find a Tester who is rarely seen with a product not yet released yet. Awesome. Can you play as me for the dreams contest? :mickey:

JPL
09-11-2007, 07:35 PM
The only other explaination besides a tester is it was given out as part of the Dream promotion but I haven't heard of any prizes like this being given out

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-12-2007, 12:21 AM
Well the Stitch Space Vehicle Magic is from the VMK Trading card game.

Does anyone have a picture of that? I don't think I've seen it yet :P

Lazarus_long
09-12-2007, 12:26 AM
it was a one star magic pin, it was not a one time use pin, it was non-tradable, and the person who had it didn't have the tester ears. I took a screen cap to show my family, but I don't have attatchment privaleges. I don't know if i can pm the pic to anyone but we might be able to do that.

WDWfanatic742
09-12-2007, 10:43 AM
Try uploading the picture to Imageshack or Webshots or some picture uploading site and then post the link to the picture here.

Lazarus_long
09-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Ok, so here is the pic. Let me know what you think.

http://community.webshots.com/album/560668682rvLLFL

varcity
09-12-2007, 04:25 PM
Wow, that's my thoughts.

Looks like that thunder guy will be pretty popular for some time. Its a dream prize for sure. :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
09-12-2007, 04:40 PM
I don't think it necessarily rules out the theory that it was a hidden tester. Such a common name and they would rather test it on a wide range of characters (males/females), if certain clothes make it act differently, all of those different things. Such a new magic pin and you would think that since Lazarus_Long saw this person a couple days that more people would have the pin by now if it was given out as a prize.

Lazarus_long
09-12-2007, 05:12 PM
As you can see I tryed to ask him where it came from, but he nver answered so I just moved on. I thought that since he was in the arcade that one of the games might give it out. But after a few hours of playing I can say that the prizes for those games are still the same.

LittleDragonErin
09-12-2007, 05:37 PM
I'm going to go with tester's character. I've seen that title before and I'm almost positive it was a similar situation of somebody spotting him with an unreleased pin.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-12-2007, 11:01 PM
It looks SWEET! Hoping for it to be released to the public! :D

Krystal_Rose
09-13-2007, 01:19 PM
Well that is very interesting. Hopefully they lauch the full version soon and SOME prizes are released, kind of getting tired of the practice thing.