PDA

View Full Version : Peter Pan and Wendy?

Hayden's Dad
09-11-2007, 11:51 AM
I know I just asked a similar question like this about Mary Poppins, but if you know what is going on with my son then you understand. Is there anywhere you can definately meet Peter and Wendy? Thank you.

ibrowse17
09-11-2007, 11:58 AM
Might be wrong about this, but the only place I can recall seeing Peter is in a parade. I just do not ever recall seeing him in a regular character meet. Not sure about Wendy.:thumbsup:

TinkiTime1989
09-11-2007, 12:01 PM
We've met Peter and Wendy many times. They can usually be found for meet & greets in the POTC area of Adventureland in MK.

LucyLou
09-11-2007, 01:19 PM
Just back from a visit and Wendy and Peter do meet and greet by the restrooms just past POTC shop. You need to keep your eyes open as they stand quite far back.

buzznwoodysmom
09-11-2007, 01:24 PM
We met Peter and Wendy right next to the exit of POTC this past Feb. My son is a huge Peter Pan fan and he had such a great time meeting them. The line had just been cut off when we walked up. The CM "handler" was telling us that we'd have to come back later as they were going on a break. My son was wearing his Peter Pan costume and Peter himself motioned to the handler to let him in. It could have helped that he was also wearing his Birthday pin. We were the last allowed to enter the line and they really took their time with him. Wendy fixed his feather on his hat. They both talked to him a great deal and I got wonderful pictures. They signed both his autograph book and a peter pan story book I had with us. They each wrote a specil message to Landon on a page with their picture. It was a great experience for my son, he felt so specail. Your son will have a fantastic time meeting them. You can also meet Captian hook and Mr. Smee across from the entrance to POTC. We had fun at that meet as well. Since Landon still had his costume on Hook and Smee gave him a hard time, but it was all in good fun. Definitely the highlight of Landon's day! Have fun!

TexasPrincessAurora
09-11-2007, 01:32 PM
As stated above Peter and Wendy do their meet and greets just past POTC near the restrooms. It's easy to miss the area if you aren't looking. Be aware though that their appearances are scheduled around the show at the Castle, so when the show is near starting time they have to leave for it.

The Peter and Wendy we saw in April were amazing! DS3 1/2 was BIG into Peter Pan at that time and wore his Peter Pan costume that day. Peter and Wendy took extra time with him. Peter even crowed for him. They lifted him up into the windowsill and then climbed up next to him for a picture. Very special!

Also, Captain Hook and Mr. Smee do appearances across the way from Peter and Wendy. They had fun with our little one in his Peter costume too!

ibrowse17
09-11-2007, 02:16 PM
Good to know, as we will be looking for them next trip as well.:thumbsup:

Lucyrella
09-11-2007, 04:02 PM
Don't know about a meet n greet, but my 4 year old daughter had a blast playing hide n seek with Peter, Wendy and Capt Hook at the Little One's Magic Hours. It was priceless.

Figment!
09-12-2007, 04:22 PM
Currently, there is a "Peter Pan" character Meet and Greet in Caribbean Plaza in the Magic Kingdom park intermittently from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm daily.

The specific characters from the movie appearing will vary through out the day, as will the specific times they appear.

Checking with Guest services is the best way to find out exactly who will be there and when.

Hayden's Dad
09-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Thank you all so much. We got our son a peter pan costume and he looks absolutely adorable. I will head to Guest Relations as soon as we get to the park.

Kim Possible
09-12-2007, 04:49 PM
thats the best advidce anyone can give if your looking for a specific character. ask guest relations and they can call the character hotline and find out if they will be in the park that day and at what time and where.

TexasPrincessAurora
09-12-2007, 07:00 PM
A tip...be sure and get there early (or even a little before the time they are supposed to be out) because they will cut off the line once there are so many people in it as Peter and Wendy have to leave for shows.