PDA

View Full Version : What to eat at California Grill

Crow
09-11-2007, 10:23 AM
im going to post some polls about where i will be eating to get some feedback on whats good.
CA Grill i ate at in May for the first time & loved it, so im going back in 2 wks.
last time i had Doublecrunch roll sushi which was great and Pork Loin. please vote on the courses for me. thanks

SBETigg
09-11-2007, 11:20 AM
The spicy sushi was fantastic, maybe try that. The Red Snapper was delicious, I also recommend it. For dessert, there's a special Year of Million Dreams cake that is light and lovely and not too filling. But the cheese plate, if you have room, was truly amazing.

Check out my California Grill review (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=114779) for more descriptions.

Kairi_7378
09-11-2007, 01:08 PM
I have to agree with Sherri. The spicy sensation sushi is fantastic. Not like any other sushi I've tried. I kept stealing pieces of it when my husband had it for an apetizer.
On the waiter's recommendation I tried the cheese plate for dessert and LOVED it. This was the first time I had a cheese plate. It counts as an APP or dessert on the DDP. I had it with a glass of South African dessert wine. (Maybe our resident dining expert will be able to tell you what it is but I can't remember right now.)

dolphinmickey9170
09-11-2007, 01:46 PM
We ate here in August for our anniversary. What a spectacular dinner! We both had an appetizer, entree and dessert - Ben had the 4cheese flatbread, filet of beef, and bananas foster something? sorry the name escapes me. I had the tomatoe soup, filet of beef and the chocolate lava with coffee ice cream. The beef does come with a teriyaki bbq sauce, so if you are not a fan of teriyaki, ask them to 86 the sauce. Otherwise, enjoy. Medium is perfect for the beef too. It was so delicious!!

Red Randal
09-11-2007, 03:49 PM
I voted for the flatbread just because it's the only of the listed items that I had.

I'll give a thumbs up to it and the grouper for dinner with creme brule sampler for dessert. :thumbsup:

Crow
09-12-2007, 10:30 AM
looks like it may be the Filet winning. which is fine w me since i will probably have sushi. and i might have fish at Coral Reef earlier in the wk.
thanks