PDA

View Full Version : information?

KAJUNKING
09-11-2007, 01:01 AM
i want to preface this question by saying first this is the first disney or non-disney site ive been a part of and the only site ive ever and probably will ever contribute to. with that being said since ive found intercot ive found podcasts, blogs, and other info that ive found that i really enjoy. at what point can i suggest other places for information, i always try to mention intercot on all other recources and i feel intercot is my home and i dont want to step on any toes, i know there are terms of use and i dont want to break the rules, but at this point i feel like i have a lot of info to share and alot of it has to do with other places (not because of there facts, but more there opinions) i havent been around forever but like i said before this is my home and i really like the people here and dont want to make anyone upset. any feedback would be nice. thanks

Melanie
09-11-2007, 01:50 AM
Although we understand your desire to share, out of respect for our incredible sponsors and also the wealth of information that can be found on INTERCOT, we do not allow linking to or advertising for other Disney unofficial websites. This has been our policy for many years and is part of our Terms of Service (http://www.intercot.com/disclaimer/boards.asp). We only allow linking to official Disney sites.

Opinions abound on our discussion boards. Just ask and ye shall receive. :thumbsup: