PDA

View Full Version : turkey legs

teamblackwell
09-10-2007, 10:00 PM
hi all,
Where in the MK do they sell the turkey legs? Do they sell them at CA?

PresMandi
09-10-2007, 11:19 PM
I have seen them sold right by space mountain right next to buzz lightyear, and then also right next to the country bear jamboree, in a small sidestand in disneyworld

TKDONALD
09-10-2007, 11:20 PM
There is a wagon cart with turkey legs in frontierland across from thecountry bears. Also the are alien legs at the basebof the Astro Orbitor.

NotaGeek
09-10-2007, 11:31 PM
I have seen them sold right by space mountain right next to buzz lightyear, and then also right next to the country bear jamboree, in a small sidestand in disneyworld

Country Bear Jamboree? I think you might be thinking of WDW ... you've landed in the Disneyland California forum...

tinkwest
09-11-2007, 12:25 AM
Turkey legs seem to move around at Disneyland. I have seen them behind BTM on the back path between Fantasyland and Frontierland. But that was some time ago. I believe they usually have them at a cart at the hub along with chimichangas. At DCA - hm?? :scratch: - don't know. I am not a turkey leg fan myself (please don't hate me) so I don't pay as much attention to their location as I do to the ice cream stands!

DisneyLandMomma
09-11-2007, 03:42 AM
I have always seen them in Frontierland betweem BTR and the Golden Horseshoe.

In CA, my dh got one in Hollywood backlot area...just past the hot dog place next to Muppets 3-D.

NotaGeek
09-11-2007, 03:54 AM

In CA, my dh got one in Hollywood backlot area...just past the hot dog place next to Muppets 3-D.

YES! That's right, just where you turn left to go to Monsters ... Turkey Legs!

ChipDale
09-11-2007, 09:48 AM

That's the place where I always see them.

teamblackwell
09-11-2007, 06:28 PM
Thanks all!!
I'll be enjoying them next Thursday and friday.