PDA

View Full Version : wl or cbr

gabjoe
09-10-2007, 08:21 PM
trying to decide between WL or CBR. We stayed at CBR on are last trip, but now are taking our children (9 and 5). Please advise which would be better.

jodijo
09-10-2007, 08:57 PM
We have stayed at both and would say WL wins hands down. Our kids just loved it. WL offers daily craft activities as well as organized pool games. I hope this helps.

Wrigley
09-10-2007, 09:00 PM
These are 2 of my favorite resorts! However, I would choose WL I think. The resort is just beautiful. It is also nice to have the boat access to the MK. The pool is very nice as well. Also, if your kids like to rent the little boats, the lake is soooo big and really fun to buzz around in. :mickey:

Darbylew
09-10-2007, 09:54 PM
I love CBR. I have never stayed at WL but I hear it is a great place. We don't spend much
time at the resort as we are in the parks all
day every day so I would not pay more to stay
at WL or any deluxe resort unless I was going to
spend a lot of time there. :mickey: Have a fun
time in the MAGIC. :D
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT AND GOING BACK ON
NOVEMBER 9, 2007! :cool:

Here we go again...
09-11-2007, 04:44 AM
We had the opportunity to stay at WL during the Christmas season a year ago. I will tell you that WL is our favorite resort. It is sooooo relaxing that it was like taking a vacation from Disney when we walked through the doors every day. We had a view of the castle from our bed... amazing.
We do not spend a lot of time in our room either, but I would love to stay at WL again.

DDuck66
09-11-2007, 10:00 AM
While I have to say that the CBR is my favorite for sentimental reasons, if you can afford the WL, I would definatly go for it. It has always been nice when we have ate there and the Christmas decorations were wonderful last year when we stopped by.

starrmomof2
09-12-2007, 04:33 PM
For us, one of the biggest benefits we enjoyed at WL is everything being in one building. We liked the atmosphere of a smaller resort and not having to navigate multiple buildings to get snacks or refill our mugs.