PDA

View Full Version : Scavenger Hunt Ideas

ToraTory
09-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Howdy,

We've decided that it would be fun to create our own scavenger hunt. There will be 8 of us and we are breaking into 4 teams of 2 each. Each team will make a list of 10 items which need to be found within a 3-hour period. We will exchange lists so each team will have 40 items. We are limiting the hunt to the monorail resorts and just main street in MK.

A few ideas I have are:

we will all have a digi camera so I figured I could throw in take a pic of this or that
a pressed penny from main street
a cocktail napkin from the ContemporaryAnyone have any other ideas?

Has anyone ever done this? How'd it go?

thanks much - tory

grammy3
09-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Sounds like fun!

How about pictures of someone in party having a mickey ice cream bar:mickey: or Mickey Treat :mickey:from Main Street Bakery , hot dog from Casey's :thumbsup:or Dole Whip from the Poly!:cloud9: Maybe picture of Walt's Window!:number1: Or the Train Leaving or returning to the Main Street Station.

I hope you guys have a good time with this and be sure and report on how it goes!

Grammy3+1

Beast_fanatic
09-11-2007, 12:09 AM
A signature from Mickey Mouse (or another character)

A map of the Magic Kingdom in a language other than English

Names of 3 rafts that run to Tom Sawyer's Island

Things from rides (like the number of times you see Jack Sparrow on Pirates, or how many elephants you see on Jungle Cruise)

A picture of the Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow model

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-11-2007, 01:16 AM
Have them get some of the trivia by asking CM's......we love this.

Too bad, it's only Main Street otherwise I would put my personal favorite - the attraction with every oversized Chess Pieces.

1 - How many bricks are in the Castle?

2 - Name the 5 companies used in securing land (it's a window on Main Street).

KimL
09-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Another fun thing to do is to give points for each one -- picture/item. Easy things only get a few points and the harder it is to get - the more points you rack up! Off the wall ideas: get business card from someone visiting the park, picture of your team with a family (of at least 3 people) wearing matching t-shirts, picture of someone in your group getting a haircut in the Barber Shop.