PDA

View Full Version : Question For the Wee Ones....

ravsluvdisney
09-10-2007, 04:32 PM
My 8-year old DS asked me to throw this out there to all the other pre-teens....what ride that you have actually been on has given you the worst case of the heebie-jeebies?

My DS has done EE, Space Mtn, etc. but the one that had him with hands over eyes was the ol' HM. He enjoys it now, but his first time on it a few trips back - not a happy camper.

:(

magicman
09-10-2007, 04:36 PM
Dinosaur.

It can make you wee your pants whether you're a wee one or not.

murphy1
09-10-2007, 05:03 PM
My two oldest (8 and 6) said the same thing as your son, HM. I wish I could go on it before them next trip to test how scary with the new changes, but I think they will still love it. One of the best things I heard is that Walt Disney said the thing kids love the most is to be scared (not horror stuff, but like HM).

mermaidmarian
09-10-2007, 05:32 PM
DS (9) rides and loves them all (except Mission Space, which I have nixed) with the single exception of Dinosaur. He experienced that attraction once before, at about age 6, and still refuses to go back. We talked about it last month when we were AK, he says it is still too scary for him to try again.

princessM0m
09-11-2007, 11:16 AM
My DD7 will tell you ToT. Three years ago I dragged her, then almost 5, onto it and she was absolutely terrified (Mom did not take a clue from the name), not by the falling but by the lightning and darkness. She still refuses to go back on, even though she will do HM and is older now. I haven't taken her on Dinosaur yet and I have nixed MS until she is older.

#1donaldfan
09-11-2007, 12:26 PM
I've only have one who's "timid" of a ride.....DS with ToT.......actually I don't care for it either......until it's moving......We all ride it and everything else, but this one seems to get to him.....

cal5755
09-11-2007, 12:30 PM
Well my DS 12 will not even try any of the thrill rides except MS (go figure)... but my DD 8 loves them all... the only one she would not go on twice the last trip was TOT.... she did say she will try it at least once this trip though!! She is finally tall enough to do MS and SM so we will see how she likes them!!

bkfree
09-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Dinosaur.

It can make you wee your pants whether you're a wee one or not.
:thumbsup:

We agree. My two love all the other rides and none of them have ever given them the slightest scare.
EXCEPT for Dinosaur.
Scariest ride this not so wee one has ever been on also.