PDA

View Full Version : Kids or No kids to MNSSHP?

caryrae
09-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Just curious, have you been to MNSSHP with or without kids or both or have never been to MNSSHP. Not sure what age you would be to not be considered a kid anymore. Maybe I will say a kid in this poll is one who still goes trick or treating at home on Halloween.:mpumpkin::ghost::blackcat:

I have only been once and it was my wife and I with my parents and we had a great time.

mook3y
09-10-2007, 03:29 PM
My kids LOVED MNSSHP last year. They keep talking about it this year!

Friends are coming with us this year. Look for us on the 28th we will be the adults following peter pan, wendy, hook and tinkerbell. :party:

Edenza
09-10-2007, 04:29 PM
We're doing it on the 21st (Friday after next) for the 1st time. I've showed Nightmare Before Christmas to the kids to show them that Halloween can be funny-scary and they both love it. Now they're really looking forward to Halloween at Disney World.

disneymom15
09-10-2007, 05:02 PM
Went with my daughter 2 years ago, she was 15. She didn't wear a costume, but she did have on her princess tiara. One of the CM's said to her "Let me guess, high maintenance?"
My response, "you got that right!"
We'll be there again this year, can't wait.

MMouse6937
09-10-2007, 05:58 PM
We're going on the 9/21 for the first time. It will be DH, me and my parents, no kids. We're not dressing up but will be wearing matching Halloween shirts. Can't wait to see all the party has to offer!! :mickey:

LoriMistress
09-10-2007, 06:17 PM
DH and I don't have kids, and we're not going to MNSSHP. Though, we are going to MVMCP. 88 more days to go!

mrsHerbie53
09-10-2007, 06:37 PM
We have never been to the Not So Scary Halloween Party, but then I really don't like Halloween. It just never made sense to me. But then neither does the Easter Bunny... :)

It is fine that so many folks enjoy it. And it is nice that Disney does something nice for folks that want to pay extra $$.

It just isn't for me. We are going to be there in Oct and when I called for ADRs the nice CM tried to get me to get tickets for it.

GrmGrninGost
09-10-2007, 07:30 PM
I've been to MNSSHP with just my wife and also with my wife and two children. I had a wonderful time each way! MNSSHP is my very favorite "extra" at WDW! We'll be there on Sept. 14! I can't wait! Only 4 more days! :mpumpkin:

BMan62
09-10-2007, 08:38 PM
We have no kids, but went with DSIL & DBIL two years ago. Lots of fun even being adults!

DDuck66
09-11-2007, 09:46 AM
DW and myself do not have any kids, but the MNSSHP is one of the best (IMHO) hard ticket events that Disney has to offer. We are also attending the MVMCP for the first time this year!!!

Madame Leona
09-11-2007, 12:38 PM
We've never been but I hope to maybe go in 2008. We will have our two kids with us( ages 2 and 1)