PDA

View Full Version : Dress Up for Cinderella's Royal Table?

mjaclyn
09-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Next week (YAY!) we'll be taking our DD 10mos on her first Disney trip!! Awhile ago on the Disney website I had purchased an ADORABLE princess costume for her. I wanted to dress her in it for our dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table but I'm not sure that's such a good idea now. She's only 10 mos old, so the dress would be more for me and doting grandparents than it would be for her. My concern is that she'll be uncomfortable...should I not dress her in it? Should I bring it and maybe put it over her regular clothes or just dress her in it for the photo with Cinderella and then change her back? This is my first DD and she's used to wearing dresses but not sequined ones with lace and tule. Any advice?

princessM0m
09-10-2007, 03:04 PM
I'll bet she's adorable any way you dress her! Personally I would give it a try and take some extra clothes just in case. What do you have to lose?

#1donaldfan
09-10-2007, 03:16 PM
Our youngest dressed up a couple of years ago...she looked beautiful...after the dinner she changed in the restroom into a her tank and shorts......then we went back to MK for the night.......it was fun for all.......you should dress her up.....you'll see 15/20 girls dressed up......

illini
09-10-2007, 04:33 PM
I didn't dress up our youngest DD when we went. For me, it just wasn't worth the hassle. BUT I had an older one to play dress-up with. :blush:

The dresses are pretty scratchy. Give her a trial run at home and see how she reacts. If she's OK, I'd take it to the park, pop it on her before CRT, eat, then take it off afterwards. The pics will be priceless, that's for sure. If she fusses, I'd find her a cute princess shirt/dress/etc and use that instead. TDS has some really cute ones (for a change!) for $4.99 right now.