PDA

View Full Version : Little Ones Magic Hour ?s

BethieTink
09-10-2007, 01:46 PM
I have a couple of questions, I hope some can answer for me.

First, can anyone give me a better description of this. I believe that Fantasyland is open and that it is a "character rich environment". Is this accurate? We have our days at MK planned out, but for some special character pics, we would be happy to go to MK for the AM. We are early risers, so this is not an issue.

Second, do you have to have "little ones" to take part in this. I know you have to be on property (staying at BCV), but do you have to have children for the extra hour. DH and I don't, but may want to go over and see.

Thanks for all your help.

Jenemmy
09-10-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi there -- I think I can help out a bit.

We went to the Little One's Extra Magic Hour last year. Just about every character you can think of is out and about in Fantasyland....but, they are not there to pose for pictures and sign autographs...they are there to PLAY. Follow the Leader, Red Light/Green Light, tag, dancing....you name it. They are riding the rides with kids and just basically interacting their little character hearts out. It was really, really wonderful. As a bonus, almost all rides in Fantasyland were a walk on due to everybody playing in the middle of the park :mickey:

As far as having kids....No, I don't think anyone will check your kid inventory when you enter. When we were there, my DD was only 16 months and didn't really care that much and my DS was 10 and thought himself way too cool for such things, but DH and I enjoyed it immensely! We watched the festivities and hit just about every ride we wanted to in Fantasyland in that hour span.

Hope this helps

mjaclyn
09-10-2007, 02:25 PM
I am SO excited about this! DH and I will be taking our first DD 11 mos next week! Can't wait!!

Lucyrella
09-10-2007, 05:27 PM
We did this on August 31st, and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Our 4 year old ate it up. She got to play hide n seek with Wendy, Peter Pan and Capt Hook. She also got to play games with Mickey Mouse and Pluto. We did get a photo of Lucy with Mary Poppins, since it was her birthday. We also met Alice in Wonderland. Stitch was riding dumbo with others. It was great, then right after this we were right there to get in line to meet Ariel at her Grotto at 9am. It was a blast. My pictures are priceless.