PDA

View Full Version : April trip ???

Bethis26fan
09-10-2007, 01:34 PM
I am thinking about trying to go to the world in April for my b-day. The dates I'm thinking of are (April 24-28) Is there anyting heads up thing I should know about or a better time in april? I've only been in Nov so I would like to see the parks non christmas. Thanks.

pogo
09-10-2007, 01:40 PM
I think you've picked a great time of year to visit. :thumbsup:

The crowds are not too bad during that time and the weather is usually excellent. :cloud9:

We try to be at WDW during the week of April 20th to celebrate our anniversary.:blush:

Good luck and happy planning. :D

MMFreak
09-10-2007, 01:59 PM
We go every year in April and it is GREAT:thumbsup:! The weather is excellent with lowest recorded month for rainfall. The crowds are not too bad with exception to the end of parades (which I think is the norm). We have gone various weeks in April and towards the end of the month is always better. This year we leave on the 19th and comeback the 26th. We decided on a little earlier this year since Easter is so early this year.

wedway fan
09-10-2007, 03:02 PM
the time between easter and memorial day is a great time- a little more crowded than off-peak, but great weather, long park hours, and plenty of warmth to enjoy the water parks. only potential issue i see for you is that many northeast schools have the week of 4/21 off for passover. not sure how this will affect crowds, but it certainly won't be as bad as a typical easter week.

happy planning!