PDA

View Full Version : Night Of Joy 2007

LauraleeH
09-10-2007, 12:59 PM
I just got back from a long weekend at Disney and went to NOJ both nights! It was the best year so far.
I loved hearing the music and the shorter wait time for rides.
Saturday as we were going into the Magic Kingdom, there was a huge thunderstorm that lasted for at least an hour and everyone was completely soaked. I think I liked Friday better ;)

Did anyone else go this year?

Cinderelley
09-12-2007, 01:52 PM
We went, but our experience was totally opposite of yours. The music was great, but we our wait times for the whole week had been 10 minutes or less. The crowds were definitely increased for us during Night of Joy. The biggest detractor was the loud, ill-behaved teenagers. We actually wound up leaving for a while, hoping that the teenage crowd would die down later on in the evening. We went back around 11:00 pm and rode Pirates of the Caribbean. The teens were just as bad as ever - one was climbing over the seats in the boat, the girls behind us wouldn't be quiet enough for us to hear the ride. After the ride, we just got our stuff out of our locker and left.

LauraleeH
09-13-2007, 12:51 PM
I didn't like the teenagers much, either...and I am 19! There were girls that screamed the whole Pirates ride like we were on Space Mountain or something. :mad:
But I went in 2005 and it was miserable then. I think everyone was more behaved (Or the CM were stricter) this year.