PDA

View Full Version : First-timer's question about KTTW

pwdebbie
09-10-2007, 08:55 AM
Does my KTTW have to be displayed constantly while we are at the parks? I know many people wear them on a lanyard but dh and I don't like things around our neck. I'm thinking I might need to buy something to display them before we leave IF that is required.

Thanks,
Deb

decowoman
09-10-2007, 09:34 AM
No, it does not need to be displayed. You can put it away once you have entered the park!

GreenBeetle
09-10-2007, 09:58 AM
After you enter the parks, the only time you will need it again is for meals (if you are on the DDP) and charging souvenirs to your account. **Hint: if you are staying on Disney property, it's nice to take advantage of having your packages sent back to your resort. It's a great perk!

DisneyDudet
09-10-2007, 10:38 AM
If your KTTW card has your park tickets on them, you will need them for FastPasses. I wear mine around my neck on a lanyard because I don't like digging in my wallet each time I want a FP, which is VERY often. So, I will keep my key and FP in my little thingy on my lanyard.

I just don't trust myself w/ taking my wallet out so much.. I'm liable to drop something or lose something in it.

It isn't required at all. You will be required to show it for EMH times for entrance and a wristband for the PM ones, but other than FP, charging in the parks, and getting in, you don't really need to show it.

CleveRocks
09-10-2007, 02:35 PM
Yup, once you use the KTTQ to enter the park, you're free to bury it deep in your pocket until the next time you enter a park. Like you, I'm nuch hapier to keep it in my pocket than wear it around my neck.