PDA

View Full Version : Sep. 14 Not so Scary party

tkerbow
09-09-2007, 09:32 PM
We are thinkin about going to this party on Friday Sep. 14. Do y'all think this would be a good or bad time to go? I'm hoping it will be a small crowd but since it's the first party, maybe it will be popular. Too hot that night for a costume? :thedolls:

Tomster

1975 Off site (Hilton)
1990 Grand Floridian
2006 Off site (Villa)
2007 SSR

chick20679
09-09-2007, 09:44 PM
Do you already have tickets to this event? I am not sure if this date is, but I know MNSSHP can sell out...

Pirate Granny
09-09-2007, 11:20 PM
We went last year for the first party...crowds were low...and we loved it...bring a raincoat as the last couple of years it rained for about 45 minutes and then it was just HOT and HUMID...yep, even until 1pm...so unless you had a poncho...you were wet for the rest of the evening...We're bringing rain fly for the stroller...and hopefully because we're bringing it it WON'T RAIN...

Enjoy...we'll be there on the 28th of Sept for this years party.

:pirate:

Darbylew
09-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Be sure you have your tickets as they do some
time sell out. The party is great. I think the
date that you have chosen will be just fine. I
have never been to one of the first ones but
they only sell so many tickets so I really don't
think it is so crowded at any of the parties.
Have a great time. :mickey:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
09-09-2007, 11:42 PM
We will be at MNSSHP on the 14th. We are hoping for low crowds too!!

Have a great time if you decide to go. We can't wait!!:)

Texas Tinkerbell Too
09-10-2007, 12:07 AM
Yep! We will be there 9/14, too! Hoping for no to low crowds. No matter what, it will be fun... Disney and candy... can't get much better than that.

Roo Girl
09-10-2007, 02:29 PM
DH and I will be there too! Not in costume unless you could "WDW Tourist" as a costume...hahahaa See y'all there! :mickey:

GrmGrninGost
09-10-2007, 07:47 PM
We'll be there on the 14th! Come on down! MNSSHP is a blast! I wouldn't worry about crowd size, even if they sell out it's not that bad! We've been to a couple that sold out and I don't think we had any less fun! The trick-or-treating is sensational, the parade even better and the fireworks are the best of all! The ride lines are usually short, but we hardly ever ride anything! We're too busy doing all the other fun things!Also, if you're into the characters, there are usually a lot of them out that you don't see on a regular basis. Most of them are villians! Very cool! Hope to see you there! :mpumpkin:

DANAM
09-10-2007, 08:23 PM
I am going the next week. Will ya'll please let us know how it is!!!! I am leaving this Sunday and I hope to get a few reviews of the party before I go. Hope you all have a great time!!!!
:mickey:

ktflisa
09-10-2007, 09:26 PM
:yay:
DH and I will be there on the 14th too - woo hoo! We'll have our rain ponchos - never been in Sept before.

I'll try to report from the world...

Just a few more days!