PDA

View Full Version : Happy Dance!

LandFan
09-09-2007, 05:45 PM
I just booked our airline tix today! 74 days to go - I was really worried because we fly out Thanksgiving day so I finally gave in and booked our tix because I saw prices were starting to go up. I was hoping for a ding special or something but I can't wait any longer :sick: or I'm afraid prices will skyrocket!

The good news is we are flying out of our little, local airport (10 minutes away) and we don't have to drive to Philly so I am really happy about that!

Yippee!!

You have to understand this trip has been "cross your fingers" the whole way because I didn't work all summer and got a new teaching job this fall and had to gather enough $$ quickly enough to pull it off. So I am really excited because this means we ARE really going!!

DisneyDudet
09-09-2007, 05:50 PM
That is great! I would have grabbed my airfare a LONG time ago, but that is the compulsive planner in me!

Congrats on the new job, and make sure you get a countdown clock! I love just watching those days tick away!

NEXT MONTH! 32 days in fact!

DisneyAddict62
09-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Wow, I booked our airfare months ago! See you there!

disneymom15
09-09-2007, 07:45 PM
I always book early. I have a price allowance for airfare, $250 plus tax or lower, and I snatch them up(that's also out of our county airport). I get to nervous if I wait to long.

vizsla
09-10-2007, 05:33 AM
Congratulations-Have a great time and a safe trip.

alpro2
09-10-2007, 07:12 AM
Congrats and happy planning.

LandFan
09-10-2007, 07:19 AM
Congrats on the new job, and make sure you get a countdown clock! I love just watching those days tick away!

I've had the countdown widget (I'm a mac person) running since the day I paid the deposit - I always KNEW we were going :D DH was the skeptic as usual. We balance each other out!

:mickey: Here I come!