PDA

View Full Version : New Digital Camera

Vinny
09-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Hi everyone. I have been shopping around for a new digital camera for about 2 weeks and think I have found the one I want. The problem is, I can't really find any reviews on the one I want because it is so new.

I currently have the Kodak Easyshare DX7630, 6.1 MP camera. It has given me two and a half years of great pictures.

The camera that I want to upgrade to is the Kodak Easyshare z1275, 12.1 MP camera. Has anyone seen one of these or purchased them either online or in stores? I would appreciate any review/info you can provide. Thanks!!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
We just went through the same thing a few weeks ago. The Kodak Easyshare we had for years broke.

We shopped around the stores, and on here ;), and ended up getting the Kodak Easyshare Z712.

It is 7MP and it was $249. We are very happy with it so far. We just took lots of pics for the first day of school and they came out great. We love the Easyshares.

Good luck with getting yours, I do not recall seeing the one you are looking at in the stores we went to. Most of the stores were very low on the Kodaks.

IloveDisney71
09-09-2007, 04:45 PM
I just upgraded from an older kodak easyshare to the Z1275. I've had it for about a month. I wanted a lot of mp so when I crop something the picture will stay clear. I had problems with my old camera in that area because it only had 5 mp. Anyway, so far I love it. I haven't used it too much, but the pictures I've taken look great!

MsMin
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Did you try CNet? The one thing I don't like about Kodak is their color saturation. But my mom has the Kodak system and loves it b/c of it's ease of use.

Vinny
09-10-2007, 12:46 AM
Did you try CNet?

Yes, CNet was one of my first stops. There was only one review there though. I think the problem is just that the camera just recently came to market so there are not that many reviews out there yet.