PDA

View Full Version : Everyone around us is SICK!

dinahvixen
09-09-2007, 01:26 PM
I don't think there's anything anyone can post here that would help, but we are finding that everyone around us is throwing up! We leave in three days - have been saving since December, will be going regardless of who in our family is vomiting. Would like to keep family in a sterilized bubble until Wednesday when we leave! Wouldn't that just be awful - to be so sick on a trip like that? Good thing I am not a worrier (heavy, dripping sarcasm there).

BigRedDad
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
My recommendation: Get to a doctor quickly. You can get a prescription called Phenegrin (sp?). This is the miracle vomiting drug. It may take 2-3 to start working, but once it does, vomiting is gone.

karenrarintogo
09-09-2007, 02:33 PM
Everyone needs to watch their hands constantly. When not washing hands, use hand sanitizers. I would be also santitizing surfaces and keeping everything as sweaky clean as possible at home and in your vehicle. This is the best way to prevent catching these kinds of germs.
We are leaving in 5 days, so I hear you!:mickey:

pugslave
09-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Hopefully this is just a 24-hour thing, and you will be fine as rain by the time you go! During a trip to WDW a couple years ago, my DD work up at 2 am vomiting, then my husband, my mom, and then me got it within the next 24 hours! It was bad, but it was gone within 24-36 hours. It it was like one of those cruise ship things where a lot of people get sick! Keep washing your hands, and I wish you the best!

merlinmagic4
09-09-2007, 06:56 PM
Keep washing your hands!!!!!!!:sick: Yuk........I do not like to throw up and when I know this virus is going around, I wash my hands constantly and Purell is my best friend :thumbsup: Here's :pixie: for keeping the "bugs" away.