PDA

View Full Version : Any one else?

snowblack
09-09-2007, 11:59 AM
Is there any one else out there waiting to book their package for "09". we usually go every other year, so next summer should have been the summer for us to go, but we just got a new car this year and with the payment, and I have a cousin getting married next summer and myself and my 2 kids are in the wedding the funds just were not right for our disney trip for next year so we have to hold out for one more year. The exciting thing is I am planning for us to stay for 10 days instead of our usual 8 night 9 day stay. and I am planning to buy an annual pass so i can plan another small trip for the fall of 09. My daughter will be starting school next year so I don't have to pay any more day care. Now we can afford to splurge a little.

cal5755
09-09-2007, 04:29 PM
We are leaving in 5 days!!! Then I will be planning our Sept 09 trip!! The countdown will begin all over again!! We also do an every other year trip... we had planned a 10 day vacation this year.. but then we asked dad if he would like to come and didnt think he could do 10 days... so hopefully 09* will see a 10 day trip!!

January-2007
09-10-2007, 09:06 AM
After this trip (later this week!!!) we probably won't be going again until 2009 as well. Here's hoping I can save enough between now and then to get Annual Passes again!