PDA

View Full Version : Tara-Dream Squad at Mgic Kingdom

PrincessHannahsmommy
09-08-2007, 07:09 PM
We had the priviledge of meeting Tara with the Dream team the other day at MK. She made it an awesome experience and made my daughter feel like she was the most special child in the park. She was able to meet and greet with Cinderella. What an experience. We saw her the next day at the park and she remembered her name and that just really touched me. This is the kind of cast member that makes the Disney experience worth it!

If anyone knows her, I would love to keep in touch with her as we had many things in common. If you know her or could get a message to her, could you please private message me?

We had a great time on our trip except for a 180.00 ticket for supposedly running a red light at the intersection of Buena Vista and Osceola Parkway. Be careful because if you are turning off OP onto BV the right hand lane looks like a yield but it has a traffic light attached to the same pole as the main traffic on BV that says no turn on red except you think it's a yield so you don't even see the light. The officer was a real jerk. Even my DH who is a police officer as well thought so.

Just a warning because they were really working that intersection. There were two officers there.