PDA

View Full Version : Photos on disks

MickeysEars
09-08-2007, 12:35 PM
I know that you are able to unload your pictures on to a disk at the camera shop in EPCOT (to the right of the ball) but does any one know if there are any other places to do this? I was guessing that the camera shop in MK did it as well but I am not sure.

MsMin
09-08-2007, 12:43 PM
In EPCOT I think you have to go to the Kodak shop outside of HISTA (by figment ;)) I believe you have to leave your memory card and return for a disk. I'm not sure how long. I thought there was a shop on Main Street and in MGM- I thought there were shops in each park but I personally don't use the service.

Old School Mouse Ears
09-08-2007, 09:57 PM
on our last trip we had our pics tranfered to CD at the camera center at town squard exposition hall.there were two machines near the back of the shop...it took sometime to transfer about 120 pics,but the Kodak CD's came out great and also came with a thumb photo of all the pics on each disk

under 36 hours to our return!:mickey:

Old School Mouse Ears
09-08-2007, 10:00 PM
thumb photo = thumbnail photo:blush:

Magic Smiles
09-09-2007, 11:01 AM
I had mine done in Town Square Exposition Hall in Magic Kingdom. The counter was to the far right when you walked in. It took a little time - maybe 45 minutes - as they were busy, but I was able to get the photos put onto a Mickey CD for around $13.00 and I had over 300 photos to transfer. I thought is was worth it just for the Mickey CD. I know that there were other places around the World, but many of the machines seemed to not be working at that time.

crltkcagle
09-09-2007, 01:37 PM
I plan on brining my laptop to download my pics right to my computer. I didn't know about this option though