PDA

View Full Version : Brochures

ShelbyAD
09-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Hello. My mom is going to WDW in November. She is wanting a brochure for each park, Pleasure Island and the hotel.

Does anyone know where I can request these?

Thanks!

scoot241
09-07-2007, 08:53 PM
You can get the DVD from the Disney World website, and it has a brochure inside of it. I believe they also have a decent-sized brochure that you can find in the area hotels. As for a separate brochure for each park, I'm not sure that exists, unless you want park maps. You can usually get park maps on eBay and almost just have to pay for shipping. I don't know of any specific brochures for each hotel or Pleasure Island, but they would probably be included in one of the ones mentioned above.

garthbarth1
09-07-2007, 11:23 PM
She can also order customized maps from the web-site, although they are not super detailed, but still fun to have!

Zippy_D_DooDah
09-08-2007, 06:21 AM
There is also the Guide To Everything Disney available at your local Disney Store (if you have a local Disney store at the mall). Look for it on or near the ticket display. It includes maps and info on all the parks including the water parks.

T-Minus ________... oh wait, we leave in an hour... yipeee!!!!:party:

Scott C
09-08-2007, 12:24 PM
I think I can help you -- PM me your address and I will drop you a spare set from my June Trip in the mail

Thanks
Scott C