PDA

View Full Version : Promotional Video/DVD??

BMan62
09-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Does anyone think that Disney will put out a new promotional video/dvd for 2008 since they are doing all these rehabs? Or am I going to have to be satisfied with rewatching the 2007 Disney Parks/Year Of A Million Dreams disk? (over and over again!)

DizneyRox
09-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Seeing that they extended the Year of a Million Dreams promotion, there really isn't any need o update the video. Extending the promotion is a real money saver, there's no need to update a lot of stuff, like signs in the parks, guide maps, DVDs, etc.

It's and old Hollywood trick known as...Saving Money!

glenpreece
09-07-2007, 06:07 PM
They may just tweak thngs here in there within the dvd just like the HCOE one. It's funny though after hating the one with the hosts for HCOE and then seeing the new YOAMD one I now like the HCOE one better. The new YOAMD dvd is so boring and if I have to listen to one more person talk about their dreams I might scream... i dream of being a princess, I dream of being a pirate, I dream of blasting to space..... gimme a break

DisneyDreams09
09-08-2007, 01:04 AM
I will have to agree that I much prefer the HCOE promo dvd to the YOMD, the YOMD doesn't really tell you much about the parks or anything that there is to do. I know most of us already know what to expect but i feel that the HCOE prepared you better..,:mickey:

I hope they do a different one, although I agree about it being a money saver...smart disney people, smart!:mickey: