PDA

View Full Version : T-giving week MK hours - WOW!

mousetrapper
09-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Just noticed the calendar on the WDW site says the MK hours week of Thanksgiving are really extended! Closing is either 12 am or 1 am all week...and because there's an evening EMH on the 18th, that means the park doesn't close until 4 am!!!

Can I be reading that correctly?!?!

If so, WOW!!!!

:thumbsup:

This will be great for those of us who can stay up late...may help offset the holiday crowd issue a bit. What a great extension of our vacation time!!

TheRustyScupper
09-07-2007, 12:01 PM
1) That is pretty much standard for Thanksgiving and Christmas weeks.
2) Have to find some way for the mobs to get onto rides.
3) Remember, T'Giving is the 2nd busiest week at WDW.

Dyanna
09-07-2007, 01:15 PM
Monday October 6th MK will be open until 3am with EMH's. Now that is late. To bad I won't be able to stay up that long. Guess they are expecting very large crowds that day. Feel bad for the CM's whom have to work that late too!

DaisylovesDonald
09-07-2007, 01:17 PM
Thanksgiving week is the second most crowded? Wow! We booked from the Thursday before until Thanksgiving Day, thinking we would leave before the long weekend crowds hit. We've been to WDW over that long Thanksgiving weekend and didn't think it was THAT bad really, so we decied to just go the week before this year. I guess because we were in WDW this year for President's Day weekend and thought the crowds were completely out of control, we thought since we'd been before,Thanksgiving week wouldn't be too bad.

Guess we'll find out! :mickey:

mousetrapper
09-07-2007, 02:41 PM
I'm surprised to hear that's the second most crowded week as well. Well, we'll just have to take advantage of the extended hours!

:mickey:

January-2007
09-07-2007, 04:09 PM
I was looking at the December hours yesterday, and on the 30th the Magic Kingdom is open from 7AM-5AM... Talk about a long day!!! This past May/June we stayed for a lot of Evening EMHs, lasting as late as 3AM and we closed the parks. It was the coolest thing walking out of Muppet Vision 3D with absolutely no one in sight, just the themed music in the bushes and the lights on the boats and stuff. Very cool.