PDA

View Full Version : New Item 09/07

chrisb26
09-07-2007, 11:02 AM
Well I have some good news and some bad news. I'll start off with the good news.

Tribal Shield is now in Ned's store = 2000 Credits :jaw:

The shield's price isn't the bad news either. The bad news is once again there is no new pin in the emporium. :( That is two weeks in a row for no pin. If there really isn't a new pin series this month it will be the first time since probably 2006 that this hasn't happened VMK has had a weekend series since January of 2006. When VMK was open in 2005 some months had series like September and October. However in November I dont think there was a weekend series. Same with December they did have a couple pins that month but I dont think an actual weekend series. So we'll just say for the fist time in over a year and half of VMK that there is no weekend series.

varcity
09-07-2007, 11:37 AM
I cheated to figure this out, but the flip hat is GONE and the Pirate jewel rug has moved to Shrunken Neds shop where it belongs.

Thanks for the original post chris! :mickey:

chrisb26
09-07-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks Varcity I didn't even notice that although something I do know is one of the Phlilharmagic chairs has moved from under specials to regular furniture in the Emporium I believe it is the Red chair.

Chescat
09-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Pink PhilharMagic Chair went under specials, Red PhilharMagic Chair to regular furniture.

The Gull Post Lamp was moved to Shrunken Ned's Shop under Specials!

Baseball Cap Reversed is now under Clothing under Hats.

Arg and I just got my Store List up to date. :mad:

WDWfanatic742
09-07-2007, 04:53 PM
I'm guessing that they are getting ready for the upcoming holidays including next month for Halloween.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
09-07-2007, 08:47 PM
Actually, I think its the reverse, that the no pins is good news and that the bad news is the pricey Shield Table. Seriously, 2000? :mad: Personally I never cared much for the pins, unless it was something like magic, so it's good that I'm not using 500 every week :P