PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated today

motherhamv
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM
:thedolls: Well, wouldn't you know it...XDH did it again. :mad: Just weeks away from our trip, lost another job. No child support anytime soon. :secret: The good news is that I have already paid for most of our trip. :thumbsup: The bad thing is my savings will go away, covering what he will owe. :( I just have to find a way to not let this ruin our fun. :magic:

disneymom15
09-07-2007, 12:29 PM
Hope everything works out for you. Try not to let your x ruin your vacation.

cal5755
09-07-2007, 01:08 PM
:grouphug:

I know you will have a magical time with the kids anyway!! Once you get to the happiest place on earth all of it will melt away!! Keep your chin up! I know what it is like to go on a very low spending budget... but with all the magic the kids don't realize or care!! Have a wonderful magical trip!!

#1donaldfan
09-07-2007, 06:24 PM
X's have a way of doing exactly what they shouldn't ...sorry to hear about your luck, you'll figure out something and you'll have a great time at the happiest place on earth.......there's no "X" in Disney so X's aren't allowed there.....

mickey&missy
09-07-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm so sorry. Try to have a magical vacation!!

DisneyDreams09
09-08-2007, 12:17 AM
I hope everything works out

I do believe in Karma...just have faith he'll get what's coming to him sooner or later.
I have a friend that is going through something similar, it's not even happening to me and it makes me want to pull my hair out.
Good LucK!!!!!:magic::pixie::pixie: