PDA

View Full Version : exclusive park entrance?

Nekochan
09-07-2007, 07:45 AM
I was looking at the Disneyland website - going next summer. My thoughts were to stay at the Candy Cane Inn. But, poking around on the Disney website, it said that staying at one of the Disney Hotels allows you 'exclusive park entrance'. What is that?

It also said something about 're-entry'. Wouldn't ANYONE be allowed re-entry into the disney park if you left during the day?

Thanks in advance

mook3y
09-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I was looking at the Disneyland website - going next summer. My thoughts were to stay at the Candy Cane Inn. But, poking around on the Disney website, it said that staying at one of the Disney Hotels allows you 'exclusive park entrance'. What is that?

It also said something about 're-entry'. Wouldn't ANYONE be allowed re-entry into the disney park if you left during the day?

Thanks in advance
Anyone is allowed to re-enter the park. Just get hand stamped on the way out and hold on to your ticket.

As far as exclusive park entrance. I think that would be the entrance directly from the Grand Californian into California Adventure.

BrerGnat
09-07-2007, 10:25 PM
The "re-entry" as a privilege, means that if the park closes to capacity, DISNEY RESORT GUESTS are guaranteed re-entry while the GENERAL PUBLIC (i.e. those not staying onsite) is not. This rarely happens, but if you plan to visit during a high traffic time of year, it could be a privilege that you might use. However, if the parks get THAT crowded, you'd be better off sitting by the resort pool anyway...

The "exclusive entrance" is the special entrance into DCA from the Grand Californian Hotel. Guests of any three Disney resorts may use this entrance, but it is really only a convenience to those staying at GCH.