PDA

View Full Version : Airfare?

amd780
09-06-2007, 11:07 PM
We just booked our first Disney Cruise today, using the Disney Cruise Line website. I selected the "cruise with air" option...and when my confirmation came up, there was no flight information! DH and I are confused. :confused:

Does the final price include airfare? And if so, when will we find out which airline we're taking, and our flight times? I couldn't find the answers to my questions on the Disney site.

Thanks in advance! :mickey:

Tigger70
09-06-2007, 11:34 PM
Just went through this myself and decided not to book airfare through Disney. According to my TA, when DCL sends your documents they will include your flight information. You don't have a choice of airlines or when you are flying. They do make sure that you have enough time for transfers from the airport to Port Canaveral and back. The TA told me that they release the documents anywhere from 60 to 30 days before departure.

If you are like me and don't want to wait and if you have received a reservation number you can go to the website (www.disneycruise.com) and pull up your information which should include your flight information. As long as you selected the cruise and air option the total should have included both.

I wasn't comfortable not knowing what flight I was booking so we booked our own. We are actually doing the land and sea package (land portion first). This gave us the control of getting to the resort in the late morning and have the rest of the day to visit the parks!

Enjoy!

amd780
09-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Thanks so much for your help. I wasn't too comfortable either not knowing when our flights were!

Unfortunately, the timing was a little off for us, so we had to cancel our reservation. On the bright side, we're definitely going in 2009! :D So now I know what to expect when booking my next trip :mickey:

pinkpebble83
09-21-2007, 02:31 PM
Amd 780, I reserved my airfare through Disney and it was a really confusing process. When booking I explained that we would need a certain flight since this was our honeymoon. They then told me I had to email dcldeviations to continue the process. I emailed them with my request for a certain time and within 48 hours I had the response back that we could get the time. I had to pay an extra $50.00 per person to be able to request my time and an extra $178.00 per night to stay in the airport Hyatt. So I guess in the end it is nice to know we have the flight we need but it did end up costing a little extra. Have Fun on your cruise.