PDA

View Full Version : Beaver Tails?

SandmanGStefani24
09-06-2007, 10:49 PM
anyone had one? Are they good? Any food comparisons?

DizneyRox
09-06-2007, 11:06 PM
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Fried dough with cinnamon and sugar

Polynesian Dweller
09-06-2007, 11:18 PM
But they are apparently not available at Disney any more.

They are more than cinnamon and sugar by the way. In Eastern Ontario and Quebec (basically the only places at the moment) the Beaver Tail outlets sell a pizza version, berries, and some other varieties, in addition to the cinnamon ones. And yes they are good.

I'd describe the dough as somewhere in waffle and donut realm though the pizza one can be closer to that type.

mvelez15
09-07-2007, 10:06 AM
They were really good. I was upset when I learned the closed the stand.

angedeaile
09-07-2007, 02:58 PM
They closed the stand?!

NOOOO...that was on my list of things to eat on my trip in Jan. :(

Oh well...more room for funnel cake.

DizneyRox
09-07-2007, 04:41 PM
They closed the stand?!

NOOOO...that was on my list of things to eat on my trip in Jan. :(

Oh well...more room for funnel cake.
Yes, it's been closed for a few years now unfortunately. The funnel cakes are a good alternative, but the lines have been amazing the past few times.

vamaggie
09-07-2007, 05:22 PM
anyone had one? Are they good? Any food comparisons?

1) Yes, at a ski resort in British Columbia
2) YES, YES, Good Heavens YES!!! The chocolate hazelnut ones are to die for!:cloud9:
3) None in my opinion!

If anyone has pull at Disney and can get them to bring them back I am sure they will be profitable for Disney as long as they stay true to the true Beaver Tail!!!

Magic Smiles
09-07-2007, 08:53 PM
We asked in 2005 why they weren't selling Beaver Tails anymore and the CM said that is was something about the US not allowing them to import the ingredients. Who knows.
Beaver Tails are amazing. My favorite is the garlic butter with cheddar cheese, followed by the original cinnamon sugar one.