PDA

View Full Version : OK, it's offical. I'm a wreck!

grumpycajun
09-06-2007, 05:59 PM
I've been pretty proud of how calm, cool, and collected I've been throughout the whole pre-season. Well, the guys on WWL (the local am radio station) are on right now talking about tonight's game and my stomach just flipped up-side down. Only a long time Saints fan will understand just how exciting (and nerve wracking) this anticipation is. From a guy who's daddy took him to that first ever game in Tulane stadium so long ago.... GO SAINTS!!!!!
So much for calm, cool, and collected!

IloveDisney71
09-06-2007, 06:10 PM
GO SAINTS! I'm not much of a football fan, but my husband is and I always help him cheer for the Saints! :)

BluewaterBrad
09-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Good Luck!! What a Great time of year.:mickey:

Aunt Kitty's friend
09-06-2007, 08:30 PM
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also a nervous wreck over here on the Northshore. Hope we play a great game and set the tone for the rest of the season.:number1:

Ian
09-07-2007, 06:51 PM
GO SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am also a nervous wreck over here on the Northshore. Hope we play a great game and set the tone for the rest of the season.:number1:Ooops ;)

MsMin
09-09-2007, 08:54 AM
I hope they have a great season but you could always become a Tiger Fan! Great thing about NFL is that 1 game doesn't make or break your whole season. :football: