PDA

View Full Version : Animal Kingdom EMH

disney crazy family
09-06-2007, 02:37 PM
:elephant: My original stratagy was to hit AK for morning EMH. I have heard that this may not be such a great idea because usually everyone else hits this park during EMH, and with the limited rides open the park can really feel just as crowded (if not more) than on a normal operating day. What have you noticed? Does it really seem alot busier? Should I keep my agenda then same, or pick a non EMH day to go? We were planning on going Sept 17. Thanks!
Only 9 more days!:woohoo:

threeh
09-06-2007, 03:22 PM
I've been to other parks for EMH nad they always seem crowded to me. You may be ok that early in Sept tho. I would just have a back up plan, plan a different park if you can incase you get to AK and it's packed. HAve a wonderful trip!!!:mickey:

DisneyDudet
09-06-2007, 04:38 PM
We plan on going to the AM EMH at AK. We've done it often to see the animals more active. Now that EE is there, there's a different reason! The park is spread out quite a bit, but with FP lines not there and fewer people like getting up early, it isn't as crowded as it is during the days.

That being said, if you have park hopper option on your tickets, why not just stay at AK until the crowds get too heavy for you, and head to another park? A lot of people on the boards do this strategy, and have found it to work out well.

IloveDisney71
09-06-2007, 05:27 PM

That being said, if you have park hopper option on your tickets, why not just stay at AK until the crowds get too heavy for you, and head to another park? A lot of people on the boards do this strategy, and have found it to work out well.

We do this. We go to ride the safari and EE and then go to another park if it gets too crowded. We don't mind park hopping at all so this works for us.

Texas Tinkerbell Too
09-06-2007, 05:45 PM
:elephant: My original stratagy was to hit AK for morning EMH. I have heard that this may not be such a great idea because usually everyone else hits this park during EMH, and with the limited rides open the park can really feel just as crowded (if not more) than on a normal operating day. What have you noticed? Does it really seem alot busier? Should I keep my agenda then same, or pick a non EMH day to go? We were planning on going Sept 17. Thanks!
Only 9 more days!:woohoo:

Only 7 more days for us .... we will see you, Disney crazy family on Sept 17th a.m. EMH. Have fun! And Yes, if it's too crazy we plan on hopping over to another park.

pixiegoose
09-06-2007, 08:24 PM
We'll be at AK on Sept 17th for am EMH, too. We plan on hitting Safari and EE, possibly Dinosaur or It's Tough to be a Bug as well and then head back to the room for a swim/nap and then off to the Studios for pm EMH.

10 days to go! :mickey: