PDA

View Full Version : Tutto Italia? Updates? Info??

FaithTrustPixieDust
09-06-2007, 10:18 AM
Now that August 31 has come and gone- can anyone tell me what's going on in Italy? Over the past few months, we've all heard mixed information regarding when the new (temporary) restaurant will open. The only consistant info we've heard is that they will close again in the spring for the massive refurb.

Has anyone been there this week? Does anyone have any information about this? :confused:

Tinkerfreak
09-06-2007, 03:14 PM
I too am curious about this. Is Alfredos closed yet and if so has the new place opened up?

PrincessASquared
09-06-2007, 06:36 PM
My family and I have the Dinner Package there for the Candlelight Processional. I also am curious to know where it stands.

Joy2theworld
09-07-2007, 07:41 PM
We were in EPCOT on the 31st and the 2nd... On the 31st, Alfredo's was still open and busy. On the second there was one of those temporary walls all around the restaurant and the fountain in the back with a sign saying something like we're working on a new EPCOT or something... There was no information posted about a new restaurant yet although we all know it is coming.

Figment!
09-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Tutto Italia is tentatively set to open 9/17/07.

This interim form of the Patina Group operated location is not expected to take reservations outside of the Candle Light Processional Packages.

cal5755
09-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks for the info!! Alfredo's was our all time favorite and I am devestated that it closed!! Will they be serving only candlelight people or will we be able to walk up and try for a seat??

laward32
09-08-2007, 07:34 PM
When I called to make my ADRs last week for the last week of October, the CM told me nothing would be open in place of Alfredo's until next summer.

mickey-mouse35
09-09-2007, 10:45 PM
This interim form of the Patina Group operated location is not expected to take reservations outside of the Candle Light Processional Packages.

Yes--I tried to call yesterday and was told the same thing. All the CM could say is "we don't have information at this time."

Would love to know if I can eat here in October, even without an ADR. Right now have ressies for Coral Reef but want to change.