PDA

View Full Version : Music on Space Mountain?

Crystal Palace
09-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Okay, this might be a really stupid question, but is there music on the Space Mountain in WDW? I've only been to Disneyland, and I'm taking my first trip ever to WDW later this month. Thanks!:mickey:

DisneyDudet
09-05-2007, 07:46 PM
No, there isn't any music played while on the ride at the Space Mountain at WDW. WDW has the "old" version that DLR had before its amazing refub.

I LOVE the version at DisneyLand, but WDW's is classic.

You'll have a great time at Disney World! You won't know what to do with so much space!!!

Crystal Palace
09-05-2007, 07:48 PM
No, there isn't any music played while on the ride at the Space Mountain at WDW. WDW has the "old" version that DLR had before its amazing refub.

I LOVE the version at DisneyLand, but WDW's is classic.

You'll have a great time at Disney World! You won't know what to do with so much space!!!

Thanks for the info! I just couldn't seem to find the answer to that question anywhere.:mickey:

Oh I know. I'm so excited! It looks HUGE! We have seven day park hoppers to explore it all!

scoot241
09-05-2007, 10:35 PM
No music on the ride, but the queue music is some of the best in WDW. The queue overall at WDW is so much better than the one at DL.

threeh
09-06-2007, 03:30 PM
Thant's what I'm thinking of, the que music. So futuristic and mystical!! Love it!!:thumbsup: