PDA

View Full Version : Buying Tickets - Conference reservation

Baloo Da Man!
09-05-2007, 06:09 PM
How do I buy tickets for the parks?

DW & I will be attending a boring conference at the Anaheim Conv. Center, but we will be staying at the GC. Fortunately, I'll get 3 mostly full days in the parks. The conference made the room reservation, so I don't show up on the Disney system yet. The Reservations person said I have to buy the tickets online. The conference doesn't offer the tickets and the Anaheim Conv. & Visitor's bureau only sells twilight tickets. I want 3 day park hopper passes.

(1) Question 1 - is buying them online the best option?
(2) Question 2 - I can visit the parks on the 3rd, 4th and 7th of November, Will the 3 day pass allow me to spread the 3 visits over 5 days?

Sorry, I normally book a package and don't have to deal with such issues.

NotaGeek
09-05-2007, 06:47 PM
How do I buy tickets for the parks?

DW & I will be attending a boring conference at the Anaheim Conv. Center, but we will be staying at the GC. Fortunately, I'll get 3 mostly full days in the parks. The conference made the room reservation, so I don't show up on the Disney system yet. The Reservations person said I have to buy the tickets online. The conference doesn't offer the tickets and the Anaheim Conv. & Visitor's bureau only sells twilight tickets. I want 3 day park hopper passes.

(1) Question 1 - is buying them online the best option?
(2) Question 2 - I can visit the parks on the 3rd, 4th and 7th of November, Will the 3 day pass allow me to spread the 3 visits over 5 days?

Sorry, I normally book a package and don't have to deal with such issues.

You can purchase tickets Online at the Official Disneyland Website (http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disneyland/en_US/reserve/ticketListing?name=TicketListingPage) and they will either hold them for will call, send them to your house or you can elect the e-ticket option. 3 day parkhoppers are vaild for 3 days of entry and expire 13 days from the 1st entry. So, yes to your 2nd questions. It's less expensive to buy online before you travel ... so I say yes to your 1st question as well. :mickey:

Melanie
09-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Just to add on to what Michael said, I'd definitely buy them beforehand. That is just another (seeminly always long) line you won't have to wait in!