PDA

View Full Version : BIG thank you to Melissa at MJ

Jeri Lynn
09-05-2007, 03:39 PM
My DH and I are going on a mini vacation to Florida with my DS and her DH.

It started out that we were going to leave on a Thursday and come home on a Sunday....then it changed and we added another day so we were then leaving on Wednesday morning and coming home on Sunday, so Melissa made all the changes for us...then we went out with DS and her DH and my DH wondered why we aren't leaving on a Tuesday night after he gets out of work so we will be there nice and fresh to wake up at WDW on Wednesday morning...I made yet more flight changes with Southwest via thier website...and Melissa once again got us another day!:blush:

She has been wonderful and patient with all of our changes!!:mickey:

Thanks Melissa!! You are the best!:thumbsup:

murphy1
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
And Wendy!!!!
What fantastic ladies they are, I am impressed with how they do business, I love them!!!

ChipnDaleGal
09-06-2007, 04:49 PM
Melissa definitely rocks!!! :thumbsup:

Here we go again...
09-07-2007, 12:15 AM
I loved working with Melissa. I can't tell you how many times I have booked a trip and changed plans on her... resort changes, date changes, what ever. She always got me exactly what I wanted and never let on that I was bothering her. (even though I know I had to be driving her crazy)

All of the ladies at Magical Journeys are amazing. I wish they could book DVC trips for us. I would love to see them making a little money off of my trips again.