PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Characters

mommylovesdisneymore
09-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Does anyone know who will be out at the party? Is there any one that is not usually out or dressed totally different?:welcome:

jpH/keD
09-05-2007, 03:07 PM
We are going to MVMCP in Nov and I have heard that Suzy and Perla mouse from Cinderella are at one of the dance parties! They dance w/ the kids! We cannot wait! :cloud9: Enjoy your trip! I hope you meet LOTS of cool characters! :mickey:

joanna71985
09-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Here are the ones I saw last year (subject to change):
*Prince Phillip and Aurora
*Cinderella and Prince Charming
*Belle and Beast (Belle is in red dress)
*Snow White and Snow Prince
*Alice and Mad Hatter
*Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
*Queen of Hearts
*Peter Pan and Wendy
*Hook and Smee
*Woody, Jessie, and Bullseye
*Wendell, Shaker, Liverlips, and Big Al
*Mary Poppins, Bert, and Mr. Penguin
*Mickey and Minnie

CaptainJessicaSparrow
09-06-2007, 12:32 AM
Joanna, do the Princes do autograph and photos with the Princesses at MVMCP? I've been trying for a while to get them.

Also, Beast, Bullseye and Mr. Penguin can't sign, right? I mean, the Beast's paw is too big to hold a pen. And penguins can't write cause they don't have fingers, they have fins. And Bullseye is a horse and has hooves not hands.

Can you let me know?

Greenlawler
09-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Joanna, do the Princes do autograph and photos with the Princesses at MVMCP? I've been trying for a while to get them.

Also, Beast, Bullseye and Mr. Penguin can't sign, right? I mean, the Beast's paw is too big to hold a pen. And penguins can't write cause they don't have fingers, they have fins. And Bullseye is a horse and has hooves not hands.

Can you let me know?

Jessie sighned for Bullseye she did a really cute horse shoe thing, Mr. Penguin has signed for me in the past but not recently, Belle signs for the Beast sometimes.

joanna71985
09-06-2007, 11:56 AM

Can you let me know?

Yup, they do (or they did last year anyway). I have the cutest picture with Prince Phillip (though I could also say the same about Prince Charming:D). And no, Beast and Bullseye do not sign. And Mr. Penguin can sign, but at MVMCP he did not.

Mickey'sGirl
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Any sightings of Lady Tremaine and Drizella and Anastasia from Cinderella -- DS was asking about them the other day.:confused:

joanna71985
09-06-2007, 04:16 PM
Any sightings of Lady Tremaine and Drizella and Anastasia from Cinderella -- DS was asking about them the other day.:confused:

So far they have only been out recently for P&P. Other then that they have not been out since May.

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Can't wait to see who is out this year at MVMCP. My husband and I will be attending it on November 12th.:santa::elf::sleigh::deer::santa3: